Viewing 1 to 2 (2 Total)
Good Time to Start Planning 2014 Trips

MarcusWeiner

Total Posts: 8

We'll soon sit down and start to map out 2014 plans. A trip to the Nushagak for kings, some time in the interior targeting lakers and pike, a Kotzebue char and caribou bonanza. For us, the planning is part of the fun of the trip. And figuring out new places to go and Alaska wilderness to explore is always great. Tell us about your plans for 2014 - and any unique places or fish you are considering.

Tags: Trip planning
Posted on October 1, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Display Messages: Threaded     Flat
2 Replies

MelissaNorris

Total Posts: 8

Re: Good Time to Start Planning 2014 Trips

Hey Marcus, Pudge and I are thinking about hitting Fairbanks next summer for an all out examination of their area rivers. She and I like to do something we haven't done before each season, or at least not countless times. So bring out the lightweight rods to test and send me with a box of dry flies because I am sure a grayling and char hunt is to ensue. We will let you know what we find to do and pick our most exciting options. I plan to reach out to the Fairbanks CVB and see what they suggest and probably talk to the guys at Big Ray's within their fly shop because they will surely have suggestions.

Posted on October 1, 2013 at 1:39 PM